This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We are going

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to natural pool when we were much, much younger... like 3 years ago. It was scary and cool at the same time. I don't have any desire to go again or take the ride required to get there. But I highly recommend it for those young folks looking for adventure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogg108 View Post
    What could possibly go wrong?? That ladder alone makes me wanna hurl...
    I feel the same, I would never even think about attempting that ladder. My husband is adventurous and even he said it would have to be the right day and he wouldn't do it without a group or a tour guide in case something did happen. He knows I would be no help. There was another video we saw somewhere on a day when the sea was rough - it was frightening.
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We went to natural pool when we were much, much younger... like 3 years ago. It was scary and cool at the same time. I don't have any desire to go again or take the ride required to get there. But I highly recommend it for those young folks looking for adventure.
    I usually tell people not to go without a tour unless you have off-roading experience and know how to change a tire! We both have atv and other 4wd vehicle experience - I would never drive it myself because I'm a chicken, but I trust Jon's experience.
    0 1

Senior Member B Likes To Travel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I did an island tour, I rode an ATV. While it was VERY fun and easy for me to get the hang of, it is sooo dangerous. I was also sore for several days since you use your lower body muscles more than any workout. You could fall over and break an arm, easily. Having said that, I’d do it again. I draw the line at jumping into bodies of water with jagged rocks or anywhere you could slip in (natural pool).

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We have only done natural pool with a tour x2. Would never alone
    As we aged I don't think we do it again. Was pretty scary.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We just returned this past weekend from a last minute trip for week #41 and are booked again for our week #50! We missed our 2wks in June, and couldn't wait to return. We went with the mindset that it will be a bit different, and we adapted. We are very careful and follow all safety protocols here at home, so we just did the same while traveling and while in Aruba. Still the most wonderful place on earth, and our home away from home!

Safe travels to anyone and everyone traveling!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to Natural Pool a few years ago. It was beautiful, but the ride out there was not fun. At one point, we had no idea which way to go, so we just waited for a few minutes until we saw a jeep coming back.