This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Are you booked? Where r you staying and when?

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    Booked Jan 27 to Feb 6 2021 at Holiday Inn and then Divi Phoenix. Waiting for Jet Blue to put flights up.
    0 2
     

  2. #82
    Senior Member Bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice mix of palm beach!
    Quote Originally Posted by darlou57 View Post
    Booked Jan 27 to Feb 6 2021 at Holiday Inn and then Divi Phoenix. Waiting for Jet Blue to put flights up.


    0 0
     

  3. #83
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got emails from Delta this weekend. Subject: "Flight Schedule Changes for Your Upcoming Trip". I'm thinking here we go, but it was some good news. We're now scheduled to depart from home an hour later and get to Aruba an hour earlier. Coming home we leave Aruba 30 minutes earlier and get home 30 minutes later. We were moved from row 2 to row 1 on one flight, we don't care for the bulkhead seats. So what's the good news? The trip isn't cancelled yet. I also received a phone call yesterday from the Courtyard regarding our well being and confirming our dates. We continue to think positive thoughts and are ready for Aruba to open the border.


    0 4
     

  4. #84
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    August at Divi Dutch Village. Hopefully meeting friends from N. Carolina who are staying at the Tamirjn.
    0 0
     

  5. #85
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi and welcome MLG!!!
    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    August at Divi Dutch Village. Hopefully meeting friends from N. Carolina who are staying at the Tamirjn.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0
     

  6. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andrea J. Wife and I have been going to Aruba since about 1983. Too many times to count (close to 30 years I think). Like you, we love the Island. I am glad I found this forum. Mark
    0 3
     

  7. #87
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MLG/Mark! Glad to have you with us, welcome!


    0 0
     

  8. #88
    Senior Member Bri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walt, are you and Pam staying at the Courtyard before moving to Surf Club or vice versa? I'm interested to hear about the Courtyard.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We got emails from Delta this weekend. Subject: "Flight Schedule Changes for Your Upcoming Trip". I'm thinking here we go, but it was some good news. We're now scheduled to depart from home an hour later and get to Aruba an hour earlier. Coming home we leave Aruba 30 minutes earlier and get home 30 minutes later. We were moved from row 2 to row 1 on one flight, we don't care for the bulkhead seats. So what's the good news? The trip isn't cancelled yet. I also received a phone call yesterday from the Courtyard regarding our well being and confirming our dates. We continue to think positive thoughts and are ready for Aruba to open the border.


    0 0
     

  9. #89
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    4,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had to extend the trip two days to take advantage of great flight prices. We will be staying there the last two days after Surf Club. It will be covered in my report.


    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •