This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your shortest stay and your longest stay?

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have an exceptionally long flight so extending your stay is very good
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchdushi View Post
    My shortest stay was 14 nights, the longest 42. Next year it will be 49 nights.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shortest was 6 nights; longest 10 nights. I was ready to come home after that long one but maybe because it was the Marriott and I was tired of the crowds and crack-of-dawn treks down to the beach to reserve a palapa. Shortest was this past August at Manchebo. I could have stayed there a few more nights but cost was a big factor. But I loved it so much (which isn't much of a secret to anyone who read my trip reports! LOL!) i'm already planning to do the same number of nights next year. Pennies are being saved!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Both my shortest and longest stays were too short. 2 weeks and 4 weeks respectively.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My shortest was 4 nights on my own, we went for 5 nights over NYE one year and that is all I could afford at the Hyatt...our longest was 15 nights. Our ideal time is at least 12 nights but we take what we can get.
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 09-27-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Our shortest day was 1 week and our longest 13 days. I think 10-12 is really the best range for us. I can't imagine going back to just a week but we probably will have to next year if we go.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The first couple of years we went for a week, knowing we wanted to stay longer. Then we met a guy at a bar that told us how to work II, so we were staying 2 weeks. Now that I'm playing the points game we are able to stay 3 weeks or more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shortest stay was also my first visit, 4 days in August of 2010. I honestly thought I was going to be so bored that I would be eager to depart, not so, enjoyed my brief time so much that I realized four days was not enough. Longest stay was during my last visit back in September of 2018, twelve days. Felt so good when I reached day six and realized that I still had a good couple days left before I had to return home.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Shortest was 7 nights,longest 13 nights. Next year we go to Aruba on a Saturday and we leave on a Thursday- 12 nights. I would love to go for 3 weeks when we are both retired.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Shortest stay was one week the we did ten days now we do two full weeks and an extra night because our first week is Saturday to Saturday the second is Sunday to Sunday I could stay longer but my wife does get fidgety halfway through the second week a few years ago we were walking the beach second to last day and got down to the tamarind and I almost had her convinced to go in and get a room so close but instead made the long walk back to la cabana to enjoy my last days
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    "fidgety" is a very good word!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubaguy62 View Post
    Shortest stay was one week the we did ten days now we do two full weeks and an extra night because our first week is Saturday to Saturday the second is Sunday to Sunday I could stay longer but my wife does get fidgety halfway through the second week a few years ago we were walking the beach second to last day and got down to the tamarind and I almost had her convinced to go in and get a room so close but instead made the long walk back to la cabana to enjoy my last days