This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your thoughts ...Eagle, Palm , Druif, Arashi, Surfside and Baby Beaches

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pegmeister;381490]
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura in NH View Post
    Ok, Druif may not be my favorite beach this year. My friend staying at Divi Village took this pic this morning from near the Beach Bar. Attachment 9580[/
    QUOTE]

Wow, that’s quite a shift! We have seen Druif like this in the past. When we went back a few months later, it was a nice wide beach. This area seems to experience a lot of shifting.
    Yes! I am anxious to see how it transforms over the next couple of weeks.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pegmeister;381490]
    Ok, Druif may not be my favorite beach this year. My friend staying at Divi Village took this pic this morning from near the Beach Bar. Attachment 9580[/
    QUOTE]

Wow, that’s quite a shift! We have seen Druif like this in the past. When we went back a few months later, it was a nice wide beach. This area seems to experience a lot of shifting.
    Yes! I am anxious to see how it transforms over the next couple of weeks.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Druif is always changing.
    I have never seen the water up that far.
    Thanks for the photo.

Ok, Druif may not be my favorite beach this year. My friend staying at Divi Village took this pic this morning from near the Beach Bar. Attachment 9580
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts exactly match Chuck's. Eagle Beach is it for me for all those reasons. I love kids too, but not really when I'm on vacation and trying to relax. Palm Beach is just too crowded and crazy for me which is why I switched over to Eagle and the low-rise area.

I've never been to Baby Beach; simply too far since I prefer not to drive in Aruba.

Good thing Aruba has something for everyone! One of the things that makes it so special.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Palm Beach has way too much going on for us! Too many little people, too much in the way of watersports and way too many people. Palapas way too close together. Water (with all the watersports) not as clear as Eagle Beach and more small rocks/pebbles in the sand than Eagle Beach. The beach is always easy entrance/exit although there are a couple of areas with a minor drop off.

Eagle Beach is a much bigger beach with a lot more space to cover to get to the water. The sand is exceptionally fine grained and the water appears crystal clear. The floor of the ocean in the swimming area seems to have much less seaweed. Almost no watersport noise and very few little people. It's nice to hear the rolling surf.... but occasionally it's a bit difficult to exit the ocean. Lots of space between palapas and just so much more serene!

Just our opinion having experienced both beaches numerous times! Eagle works best for us and we do recognize that different folks have different needs and wants. .......and a note on 'little people'...... we both love kids (Patti's a teacher) but in limited doses while on vacation!
    0 3