This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aruba with adult children

Post Thanks / Like

Aruba with adult children

First family vacation in about five years! Traveling with our adult boys - ages 23 and 21. Any tips or advice?
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy every second! And try not to worry too much if they go out on their own. That was hard for me when my daughter wanted to venture out, but then I would remember just how safe the island really is.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Jacki, I had a real hard time when my daughter went her first time and wanted to venture out with her girlfriend at night (they were in their early 20's). They had a bit of street smarts and went and had a great time at several places, they especially liked Moomba and Pelican Nest.

0 4

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Similar ages here, 2 boys (24-22), and a girlie (20), been going since they were small, low rise mostly. Now we are staying mostly in the Palm beach area. With crazy work/school schedules is just great to do a lunch / dinner with them and not have to worry about getting up at 5:00 AM. Soprano's has been a lot of laughs and they rarely venture out on their own, guess we are ok parents to hang with. Your hotel will have plenty of excursion options also.....quality family time without the hustle and bustle of everyday life is what we strive for, have a great time !!!!
    0 3