This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: De Palm Island

Post Thanks / Like

De Palm Island

This year in May we have family coming down for our second week at Surf Club. Since one of them (my awesome grandson) is going to be 10 years old, we think this will be the perfect time to finally go explore De Palm Island. Tracey gave the best review ever of the cabana upgrade, (you can read it here: De Palm Island Beach Cabana (aruba.com)) we will be getting a cabana. We are not going for the food... we've decided to treat that as a cookout on the beach. Tracey and even the website recommends water shoes, so we got that. I think I remember Jackie's family going also. So, what were your favorite things to do there? Any other add-ons to consider? What is the shade situation? As much as I love the sun, I can't stay out in it all day in Aruba. Are there any age/height restrictions for kids? Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are getting the cabana - it won't disappoint. We have done the Sea Trek, I don't think it is worth it for the add-on.
    The best trip is the next trip. Anxiously waiting to book something.
    0 0