This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Surf club daily activities

Post Thanks / Like

Surf club daily activities

Hi, we will be in Aruba in just a little more than 4 days and staying at the Surf Club. We will have my 7 yr old nephew with us. I remember they do daily activities around the pool each day - some kid focused and some more adult, like name that tune. Does anyone know if they post the activities list anywhere online? Just wanted to plan a little before we get down there.

Thanks!
    Last edited by roak4ever; 07-08-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roak, Our family will be arriving at the Surf Club on Sunday with my 2 granddaughters ages 7 and 5. I don't think the youth activities are posted online, but you can probably call the Surf Club and have them email you the activities sheet for the week there (They don't really change from week to week). My granddaughters like doing the arts and crafts and cupcake baking/ decorating activities mostly. In addition, you can always find them participating in the dance competition activities. They can't wait to go back...only 5 more sleeps as they say! LOL
    Brian

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    The activities are posted in several locations around the resort, mostly by the elevators. They are also available at the Matey's Club, or ask anyone in an Activities shirt and they can help you out. Hope you both have wonderful experiences at Surf Club! And feel free to leave a report in "My Aruba Story".

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both! Hoping to find some things to keep him busy, although I’m sure he’ll have plenty of fun hanging in the pool there!
    0 0