This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Availability anywhere over new years eve?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Chadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like

    Availability anywhere over new years eve?

    My wife kept changing her mind about going away over New Years Eve. Now, I can't find a room anywhere on the island. It seems that anywhere I can find empty airline seats, I can't find a hotel and vice versa.

    If anyone knows of hotel or time share availability from December 29/30 through January 2, please let me know.


    0 0
     

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a lockoff room available at the Surf Club from 12/30 - 1/6. Let me know.
    0 0
     

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you try the Radisson know someone who just booked.
    0 0
     

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Amy~®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadd View Post
    My wife kept changing her mind about going away over New Years Eve. Now, I can't find a room anywhere on the island. It seems that anywhere I can find empty airline seats, I can't find a hotel and vice versa.

    If anyone knows of hotel or time share availability from December 29/30 through January 2, please let me know.
    We just cancelled our room at MVC (12/29-1/4) and it might still be available. We decided that 2 trips to Aruba per year is plenty and want to save our vacation time for new/different destinations (going to Belize in March.)

    Enjoy NYE in Aruba! We had a blast last year - lots of parties!
    ~Amy~® -- 37th trip to Aruba: New Year's Eve 2018/2019 -- Napa: March 2019 -- 38th trip to Aruba: April/May 2019 -- Boston: July 2019 -- Paris: Sept/Oct 2019


    0 0
     

  5. #5
    Senior Member Chadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lainielove View Post
    I have a lockoff room available at the Surf Club from 12/30 - 1/6. Let me know.
    If you would shoot me a price via PM, I would appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bgmouse View Post
    Did you try the Radisson know someone who just booked.
    When I checked last night, they only had suites listed and I can't swing $700 a night. I will check again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~® View Post
    We just cancelled our room at MVC (12/29-1/4) and it might still be available. We decided that 2 trips to Aruba per year is plenty and want to save our vacation time for new/different destinations (going to Belize in March.)

    Enjoy NYE in Aruba! We had a blast last year - lots of parties!
    I will check into them as well. It's perfect for a quick, low budget trip.


    0 0
     

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rooms are often held in major hotels for AARP members. You might try that avenue.
    0 0
     

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try contacting Players Choice Tours 1-800-79-ARUBA. They usually can help with reservations for a lot of hotels in Aruba with short notice. Very good prices, we always book with them.
    0 0
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •