This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need some help and opinions

+1 for La Cabana. I think I’m gonna split time there on my next stay. You can book on choice hotels since its just a few days and I think you can rent directly theough the La Cabana website. Edit: for some reason, I see availability on my dates theough choice and not La Cabana. In any event, it can be done!

We are staying one night at LaCabana which I booked through TripAdvisor

The Oasis Condominiums are great! Across the street from the beach but so easy to go back and forth if you need. Cruise ships do drop off passengers at Eagle for a day on the beach. But if you nudge just a little farther south on the beach, you can get away from the jet ski rentals and have a little quieter experience. Easy walk to restaurants and a not a bad stroll to the Alhambra shopping area (if you're coffee drinkers, Santos Coffee With Soul is the best!). Haven't tried it yet, but the Oasis is located across the street from Chalet Suisse for a fine dining experience. Passions on the Beach is terrific. Great lunch place at LaCabana. Can't say we've experienced tons of night life in the Eagle Beach area, but then again, we mostly chill at night anyway. Love Eagle Beach!