This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two radically different options for my next visit - NOVEMBER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Levent is newer. It's behind MVC/Chalet Swiss. Maybe 2-3 years old.

If you found it on a site like HomeAway, and it goes to a realtor site, then go directly to the realtor site-it will be less expensive.
    Thanks Robin!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    We’re usually in Aruba for Thanksgiving into the 1st week of December so definitely we could meet up for a drink.

I’m not familiar with LeVent so hopefully someone will post with more info. Let us know what resort you decide on!
    Hi Peg!

Well, I decided on Oceania! And, we are going to be down there at the same time! I am leaving Thanksgiving day (the airports won't be as crazy) and returning Friday the fourth. So, we'll have to plan that drink . I am surprised by how places are sold out already and we're months away! (That's why I'm secured my reservation now.) Which reminds me to get another reservation at Carte Blanche and Italy in the World. I have another friend coming along for part of my trip this time (not a partier), who is a real foodie and would appreciate Carte Blanche.

I am grateful for everyone's help and advice in sorting this out. I feel very happy about my choice

Thank you!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Great choice! We hear lots of good things about Oceania on this forum. Carte Blanche is wonderful and yes, get a reservation as they fill up fast.

0 0