This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiaS4 View Post
    How do I find this Aquaman and where is his place located?
    Send a private message to "aquaman" (it'll come up as you're typing in the "To:" field) and he'll reply to you directly.
    Last edited by act1966; 07-04-2017 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Close those brackets
    0 1

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kim, Check out Aruba Breeze Condominium. One of our forum members has stayed there and really likes it. It is in a great location, and walkable to Eagle Beach. The rate that their website shows is $125.00 per night. Also look at The Pearl, which is next to Aruba Breeze. I don't know if they have any that are two bedrooms, but they might have one that has a sleeper sofa. I know that you have only seen the resort side of the island. Be aware that Aruba is a desert. A lot of the private homes, like the one that you showed the picture of, just sit on dirt, nothing green or lush around except for cactus. A lot of homes are in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps this might not be where you want to spend your vacation. The desert side has it's charm, and we love to go over there, but it might not be where you want to spend all of your time. I know that you guys are very active, and will probably be on the go most of the time, but just wanted to put that out there. Dianne

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Kim, Check out Aruba Breeze Condominium. One of our forum members has stayed there and really likes it. It is in a great location, and walkable to Eagle Beach. The rate that their website shows is $125.00 per night. Also look at The Pearl, which is next to Aruba Breeze. I don't know if they have any that are two bedrooms, but they might have one that has a sleeper sofa. I know that you have only seen the resort side of the island. Be aware that Aruba is a desert. A lot of the private homes, like the one that you showed the picture of, just sit on dirt, nothing green or lush around except for cactus. A lot of homes are in the middle of nowhere. Perhaps this might not be where you want to spend your vacation. The desert side has it's charm, and we love to go over there, but it might not be where you want to spend all of your time. I know that you guys are very active, and will probably be on the go most of the time, but just wanted to put that out there. Dianne
    The Breeze has two bedroom suites, each with it's own full bath. The bedrooms are on the second floor and the living area/kitchen is on the ground level. The Pearl is right next to The Breeze and has one, two and threes bedroom units, all on one floor. Some of the one bedroom's accommodate four people with a sleeper sofa, ours does not. The second level of The Pearl is accessible by a flight of stairs. Both properties are a quarter of a mile walk to Eagle Beach.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    The Breeze has two bedroom suites, each with it's own full bath. The bedrooms are on the second floor and the living area/kitchen is on the ground level. The Pearl is right next to The Breeze and has one, two and threes bedroom units, all on one floor. Some of the one bedroom's accommodate four people with a sleeper sofa, ours does not. The second level of The Pearl is accessible by a flight of stairs. Both properties are a quarter of a mile walk to Eagle Beach.

Thanks, Schexc. I was hoping that you would see this. Does your bedroom have a queen bed?

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    audias4

if you go to notifications (menu part way up across on the right of your screen)
    hit notifications
    then go to menu on left Send an New Message

the gentleman's name is john, but his username is aquaman
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    audias4

if you go to notifications (menu part way up across on the right of your screen)
    hit notifications

Aquaman replied to an earlier post in this thread. There is a link that you can click on to view a house that he rents. I'm not sure if he rents any other houses.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is the link in case audia does not want to send a pm
    www.homeaway.com/3903317
    Aquaman replied to an earlier post in this thread. There is a link that you can click on to view a house that he rents. I'm not sure if he rents any other houses.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Schexc. I was hoping that you would see this. Does your bedroom have a queen bed?
    It's king bed, just as pictured in the YouTube video pictures. I should probably go back to the pictures and add descriptions. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a PM. Our accommodation does not fit their needs, so I don't want to get to far off topic
    Last edited by schexc; 07-04-2017 at 06:15 PM.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I will check them out. Thanks! I sent you an email too about another one I found. Hopefully you might know a little about it.

A place with at least 1 bedroom will work for us. A sleeper sofa is fine for the munchkin.

Yep, I did know about the desert and knew that the cottage we were looking at has 3 sides that are the desert. I honestly think it would be kinda cool (and you know me, I'd get some neat photography in with the cactus growing, sunsets and deserts and so on). We will be on the go during the day and will be (where ever we stay) probably only at night and early morning. I know that the munchkin would enjoy a pool there on location, but then again, she (we) might be too wore out to enjoy it. Gotta remember all the pre-cruise stays we've had (all with pools) and I would say maybe 25% of the time we don't even get to use them (although actually staying in one spot, more than one day, would make a difference). But thanks for looking out for me. I appreciate it (and everything you've helped me out with) tremendously.

The Breeze says $125/night, but doesn't really mention if there are any "other" charges involved.

The Pearl...just a bit too much $$ per night for us ($198) plus it says they are not available for booking at this time.

audias4

hit notifications

I did figure it out. Thank you. He replied, but says to call. I seriously hate talking on the phone and forget things (and usually refer back to emails or conversations for reference...which you can't do during a phone call).

here is the link in case audia does not want to send a pm
    www.homeaway.com/3903317
    Is this aquamans place? If so, it's absolutely gorgeous, but probably pretty expensive since it's a private (entire) home. I tried getting a price for the dates and according to the site, it said that it's completely booked solid for the rest of the year.

It's king bed, just as pictured in the YouTube video pictures. I should probably go back to the pictures and add descriptions. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a PM. Our accommodation does not fit their needs, so I don't want to get to far off topic
    Which accommodation is this you are referring to? I'm confused. Is it the homeaway link above?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you all think about the Tropicana?

Since it's a resort type of place with pools and so on...at Eagle Beach and free chaise lounge chairs, beach hut, beach towels and shuttle. They are one bedroom suites with a full kitchenette, living room & dining room with a private balcony. It also comes with a king sized bed and a sofa bed.

Wacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?-76ea14b7-59c9-4790-968d-4f21f14f9718-jpgWacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?-89f59a93-58fe-4431-906c-439b33ece418-jpgWacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?-beeaa7db-160b-4241-9a73-bdaf20c60f7f-jpgWacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?-d9e60fa0-0ec2-40f3-abe8-c3f4453e15df-jpgWacamaya Condo's- Good place to stay?-e7f80cee-5079-4219-8c57-9a0b9d777c4e-jpg
    0 0