Your preferences have been updated.
Goshen Sustainable Development is a permaculture project anchored in a sense of community and solidarity. Goshen Farm is a social impact business.
Our primary objective is to provide local, fresh and organic produce while serving a larger social impact purpose.The farm is located on the foothills of Alto Vista, which means high view, and there is a beautiful panoramic view of the west coast of the island.
Goshen offers a unique tour called "Back to the Land Experience"; this unique tour features a perfect combination of a visit to a historic country estate and working farm, combined with a “Farm to Table” cooking experience, where people will enjoy a fresh and organic Goshen Smoothie, local juice, while learning to cook a local dish, enjoy dinner at sunset, among others.
- Discover Aruba's Tastes & Delights with our Goshen Smoothie
- Hear about Aruba's local flora and freshly grown vegetables; and historic Goshen Villas – an authentic Aruban Home, built in 1923
- Enjoy amazing Panoramic Views from Alto Vista Hills
- Prepare your own delicious dish using locally grown vegetables
- Learn how to cook a famous Aruban dish in our authentic stone-brick oven
- Enjoy a sunset dining experience
- Visit our unique Bed & Breakfast at Goshen Villas
Discover Aruba's Tastes & Delights at Goshen Farm