An Aruba vacation is the perfect family vacation destination. With an average temperature of 82 degrees and the most sunny days in the Caribbean, families can get the most out of their happy time together.
Kids love exploring our undersea life and making a splash in the pools at Aruba’s all-inclusive resorts. Parents love how easy, safe and fun an Aruba family vacation is. Aruba has calm water for the kids to snorkel, great family dining and unique activities like the Butterfly Farm and the ancient caves. There are also convenient grocery stores and safe drinking water straight from the tap.
Getting here is even easy, with direct flights from many major cities, and plenty of kid-friendly hotels and resorts.
ONE HAPPY FAMILY
Available Year Round
Book a stay at a participating hotel or resort and mention the One Happy Family package to receive:
- FREE accommodation for Kids (12 years and under) when sharing the same room with one or two full paying adults.
- FREE daily breakfast for Kids (12 years and under) at the designated hotel restaurant (choices from children’s menu).
- Family Gift presented upon check-in (varies depending on the hotel of choice).
- The VIK (Very Important Kid) Cocktail during check-in.
- The VIK Passport
The VIK (Very Importnat Kid) Passport:
- Kids will get this passport at the front desk during check-in. Kids will register their passport by filling their contact information on the physical passport.
- These passports will feature 7 different signature locations of the destination.
- Kids need to answer quizzes and puzzles (answers available at each location at least 4 locations).
- Once at least 4 locations are visited and quizzes and puzzles are completed, the participating resort must remove the page containing all the information of the VIK. This information will be used to register the VIK for a raffle of a week vacation for 4 including airline tickets. Selection of winning family will take place at the end of the summer in the month of September 2014.
Participating Hotels & Resorts