An Aruba vacation is the perfect family vacation destination. With an average temperature of 82 degrees and the most sunny days in the Caribbean, families can get the most out of their happy time together.
Kids love exploring our undersea life and making a splash in the pools at Aruba’s all-inclusive resorts. Parents love how easy, safe and fun an Aruba family vacation is. Aruba has calm water for the kids to snorkel, great family dining and unique activities like the Butterfly Farm and the ancient caves. There are also convenient grocery stores and safe drinking water straight from the tap.
Getting here is even easy, with direct flights from many major cities, and plenty of kid-friendly hotels and resorts.
ONE HAPPY FAMILY
Available May 1–September 30
Book a stay at a participating hotel or resort and mention the One Happy Family package to receive:
- Free accommodation for children ages 12 and younger when sharing a room with a paying adult.
- Free daily breakfast from the children’s menu for kids at their hotel restaurant.
- A souvenir gift for the family at check in.
- A VIK (Very Important Kid) Mocktail during check-in.
- Discounts and special offers on activities and attractions.
A VIK Passport, to be filled out at locations around our island.
- Families with completed Passports will be entered for a chance to win a seven-day trip for four, including airfare.
Participating Hotels & Resorts