Your preferences have been updated.
Looking for Aruba activities for families? I’ve got you covered.
With its beautiful beaches, calm shallow waters, and loads of sightseeing, there are so many fun things to do in Aruba with kids. Aruba offers families through all ages an all-inclusive family fun experience! Discover all the fun activities and fun resorts for families.
To get an impression of a family activities in Aruba, watch this video:
The number 1 reason people from abroad come to the 'One Happy Island' is for our beaches. From family fun in Palm Beach to the ‘off the beaten path’ beach Mangel Halto; here are my top family beaches!
1. Baby Beach: The softest sands and shallow waters make this beach perfect for even the littlest ones.
2. Mangel Halto: Great spot for snorkeling and the mangroves provide protection from the sun!
3. Arashi: A perfect beach for sunbathing and shallow waters ensure the water fun!
4. Boca Catalina: This laid-back beach is also a great snorkeling spot. Accessible by steps.
5. Palm Island: Looking for family fun in Palm Beach? This all-inclusive activity island offers families snorkeling, banana boats rides and even zip lining!
De Palm Island
Aruba has much more to offer besides beaches. As most children absolutely love animals, take them to see these fun animal attractions!
1. Butterfly Farm: Be amazed by Mother Nature’s colorful masterpiece: the Butterfly! The kids will love this, just like you.
2. Donkey Sanctuary: Interact with the friendly donkeys in their protected sanctuary.
3. Philips Animal Garden: Over 50 exotic abused and abandoned animals are taken care of here.
4. Ostrich Farm: Visit the largest prehistoric-like birds in the world, right here in Aruba.
The Butterfly Farm
Ostrich Farm Aruba
Every parent wants their offspring to be knowledgeable about the places they have visited. These future globetrotters will absolutely enjoy these iconic Aruban attractions where they can learn something about their favorite destination!
1. The Arikok National Park: This rugged vast nature reserve covers about 20% of Aruba. Explore Indian cave drawings, a natural pool and beautiful landscapes. The visitors’ center has a special kids program as well.
2. The Aruba Aloe Museum and Factory: Discover one of Aruba’s oldest industries whose product is still being exported on a global scale today! See the plantation, museum, and factory during an entertaining tour.
3. The Archaeological Museum of Aruba: See how the indigenous Caiquetio Indians of Aruba used to live during the Pre-Ceramic,- and the Ceramic era.
Kids hiking in the Arikok National Park with park ranger.
Are you convinced that Aruba is the perfect place to go for a family friendly holiday? Great, but we even have better news. Aruba offers families a year-round program called the One Happy Family Program, offering special deals at fun resorts for families and activities for kids. Book a stay at a participating hotel or resort and mention the One Happy Family package to receive:
• FREE accommodation for Kids (12 years and under) when sharing the same room with one or two full paying adults.
• FREE daily breakfast for Kids (12 years and under) at the designated hotel restaurant (choices from the children’s menu).
• Family Gift presented upon check-in (varies depending on the hotel of choice).
• The VIK (Very Important Kid) Cocktail during check-in.
• The VIK (Very Important Kid) Passport
Check out more family fun activities on aruba.com. Engage with Aruba via social media at www.facebook.com/ArubaFans or @Aruba on Twitter and @arubatourism on Instagram.
Family Fun Vacations, Things to do
We’re just getting started with the amazing effects Aruba has to offer. Dig into your trip details below to unlock a Caribbean experience that will fill you with sunshine and send you home with a happy afterglow that never fades.