This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Return COVID test for U.S. residents

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    Get back to USA yesterday. We went to walk-in testing site in Palm Beach plaza around 8:30pm and waited no more than 10 minutes. Get a result by 6am next day. The cost is $75 per person
    Where exactly is the testing site at the Palm Beach Plaza mall? First floor? Near what? Thanks!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Where exactly is the testing site at the Palm Beach Plaza mall? First floor? Near what? Thanks!
    Ground floor, south/west side near Swarovski.
    Last edited by ~Amy~®; 05-05-2021 at 09:48 AM.
    ~Amy~® - 40th trip to Aruba: Oct. & Nov. 2020 -- 41st trip to Aruba: Feb & March 2021 42nd trip to Aruba: Sept. 2021 - 43rd trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2021/2022

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m here now and leave on Monday. Im planning to go to the Palm Beach Mall for my test. I’m staying at Azure and I met a couple that told me the concierge made appointments for them for antigen test and they came right to Azure. Did not charge any extra, it was $50.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to all for sharing your experiences with testing on the island. Excited to even be thinking about a trip sooner than later now! Hoping for continued success for the island! Let's Aruba!!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just because I like to know worst case scenarios... If one tests positive on their return test does anyone know what the exact protocols are? Just curious where you would have to stay etc while I assume you are in quarantine for some amount of time. I'm vaccinated so hoping an unlikely event, but you never know. Thanks!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaFan22 View Post
    Just because I like to know worst case scenarios... If one tests positive on their return test does anyone know what the exact protocols are? Just curious where you would have to stay etc while I assume you are in quarantine for some amount of time. I'm vaccinated so hoping an unlikely event, but you never know. Thanks!
    The answer is in this link: https://www.aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements

1 1

Post Thanks / Like

Covid test - Return to US

Quote Originally Posted by Lori&BobS View Post
    With yesterday's GREAT news that Aruba is considering reducing the testing restrictions for vaccinated tourists, I have a question about the logistics of getting a test to return to the U.S. What has it been like getting the test and results to return to the U.S. if you aren't staying at a resort? I've heard many resorts are offering them on site as a convenience. However, we prefer to stay in a condo (Oasis or LeVent) and I don't believe that option exists at either. Once Aruba is official with reducing those inbound restrictions, we hope to get a trip on the books quickly. Just trying to understand this one important logistic once on the island. Anyone have direct experience to share? Thank you...can't wait to be Aruba bound!!
    "We returned from Aruba last Friday. Testing was easy, we only needed an antigen and not a PCR to return. We tested at the mall at Palm Beach. By the time we returned to our condo, we had the test results back. It was $30 or $35 dollars. If you read on the Aruba Website, the US states you can do a PCR or Antigen to return. Antigen is cheaper."
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Antigen test is cheaper, but can test positive more easy. If you have flu or cold symptoms, then you will test positive with Antigen test. I would rather pay alittle xtra and do the PCR. Its alot better. Thats just my 2 cents!
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    We took the antigen test to return with no problems.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent-ArubaBob View Post
    Antigen test is cheaper, but can test positive more easy. If you have flu or cold symptoms, then you will test positive with Antigen test. I would rather pay alittle xtra and do the PCR. Its alot better. Thats just my 2 cents!
    We did the PCR for just that reason. A friend's son tested positive with the antigen test(at college) two weeks after getting vaccinated and was put in isolation-no symptoms, no one in his immediate circle were positive.

0 0