This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3. For fully vaccinated

Post Thanks / Like
    Virginia uses the Smart Health app. If you are in Virginia, check out this link to get started: Virginia Department of Health Announces Launch of QR Codes to Verify COVID-19 Vaccination Status - QR codes are secure and private for users, easy for businesses - Newsroom

I found this using a simple Google search. If you aren't in VA, see if your state has Smart Health. Just Google something like "digital vaccine cards for state name". It worked for me and hopefully Aruba will honor the Smart Health app.

Info on Smart Health app: SMART Health Card launches in some US states (covidpasscertificate.com)

Hope this helps!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Testing Requirements.................Beginning Feb 3.  For fully vaccinated-272100900_495815631942541_2954807504610269766_n-jpg
    Hope this comes thru!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kent! I hope it's not digital proof. That NYS App is not working. I found my vaccine record but it won't add it to the app or the app says I already added it but when you go to the app it says you have no badges. SMH..
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope it isn't digital either. I got the Johnson and Johnson in October in Illinois and got boosted with Johnson and Johnson just a week ago in Iowa. The Illinois shot is no problem for digital but getting that info from Iowa is turning out to be a no go. The best I'm able to get from Iowa is a email showing the date.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Iowa doesn't allow you access to the IRIS website anymore. I was told it was because of hippa reasons
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone uploaded an immunization summery report from their doctor after having recovered from covid-19
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    So I come and go to Aruba alot. But I am also a Resident. But 2 years ago, I would just bring my vaccine cards from Walgreens. I got them laminated. They would tell me at the Aruba airport, that those won't work, because there are a lot of counterfeit out there. So they said I needed to show them proof on my phone. So I downloaded the Walgreens app and got the dates on my phone. So ever since that day, I show them that on my phone and they never said BOO after that. So I am going back in a few weeks so I will see what they say.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there really that many people coming to Aruba with fake covid vaccinated cards? All of this makes no sense anymore. Anyone can be asymptomatic, not showing signs of being sick, and thus spread this virus. It's all stupid.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think the latest variant showed the Aruba government a few things. Even with a huge spike that was faster than any other, the hospitalization and severity was low compared to the numbers. The recovery numbers came down just as fast. Financially it's a death sentence for the island to make it hard for tourist to come. This is a great move on their part. Now someone has to get into our president's ear about removing the test to come home.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated info on the site now.

So, I don't live in a state with Smart Health Card access, but I do have a QR code from Walgreens, which is on the list of accepted providers. Anyone know if that's accepted, even though it's not through Smart Health Card?
    0 0