This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaccinated Stats as of April 26, 7 pm

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard from an employee at Surf Club that Marriott is giving them 4 hours off to go get the shot. Nice job Marriott!

0 1

Senior Member LeaveTheKidsWithMom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who says this about their country! Please speak for yourself.
    Some of us haven't been to a restaurant, vacationed or traveled for over a year.<me
    Some of us have served and risked their lives for this country.<me
    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    The people of Aruba are smarter than those in the US.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveTheKidsWithMom View Post
    Who says this about their country! Please speak for yourself.
    Some of us haven't been to a restaurant, vacationed or traveled for over a year.<me
    Some of us have served and risked their lives for this country.<me
    I am sorry I offended you. It isn't about our country, it is about some of those in our country. I haven't dined in doors in over a year. The only travel we have done is to Aruba.I have not seen my oldest child since Thanksgiving 2019. My husband and I recieved our second shot last week.

However, there are a lot of people in the US who do not take the virus seriously, and who will not get vaccinated. I have avoided my chiropractor for as long as I could because I am tired of him preaching against the vaccine(all vaccines). I am tired of others complaining that places want to make proof of vaccination required for cruises and trips to Europe or to fly. I am tired of hearing about how masks don't work or how they don't want to wear one and tired of seeing it under their noses. I am tired of hearing how their "rights" are being taken away. Then there is all the false info being spread and believed-we are being microchipped, a vaccinated person can shed the virus from the vaccine and infect an unvaccinated person or cause a pregnant woman standing next to them to miscarry. It is the government trying to control us. Then there is that school in Florida telling their staff they can't get vaccinated. We will never achieve herd immunity with these attitudes. Our vaccination appointments are now on a downward trend and we are not close to 75-85% needed for herd immunity.

The vaccination rate in Aruba is higher than in the US. I was there in Feb. and March when vaccination started. The people in Aruba want life to go back to normal, want the economy to go back to normal and they understand that vaccination is the way to achieve herd immunity and it is the road, hopefully, back to normal. I didn't hear any conspiracy theories, or misinformation. Yes, people are concerned about side effects and testing, but so was I and many of my family.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Vaccinated Stats as of April 26, 7 pm-screen-shot-2021-04-29-4-17-17-pm-jpg

Vaccination rates worldwide: Israel, United Kingdom, Aruba, USA, Chile

0 0