Aruba Tourism Association "Welcome Back Campaign" Official Rules
Promotion begins on March 1st, 2019 and ends on December 31st, 2019.
To enter the promotion, survey participants must have fully completed and submitted the survey online via https://www.aruba.com/us/aruba-by-cruise/welcome-back.
There will be one (1) winner for the period of the promotion.
- The winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- The winner will receive an email from a representative from the Aruba Tourism Authority on 8 January 2020
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days after the draw, the price will be awarded to a new winner.
- The price consists of 2 round-trip airfare tickets (coach) and 6 nights’ accommodation in Aruba.
- The tickets are for non-stop flights at the maximum rate of US$ 1500 per ticket including airport taxes.
- The accommodation is based on double occupancy at the maximum rate of US$ 300 per night including hotel taxes and will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Aruba Tourism Authority.
- The tickets shall be purchased by and the hotel reserved by the Aruba Tourism Authority at least 1 month before the scheduled departure date.
- January, February, March and December 15th through 31st are blackout dates.
- The prize does not include travel insurance coverage.
- The prize does not include trip cancellation or delay costs.
- The prize does not include baggage costs.
- The prize is nontransferable and only consists of what is listed above.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that ATA may use winner's name, picture/portrait/video likeness, and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration.
- By participating in the raffle and accepting of the prize the winner agrees to unconditionally and irrevocably release and hold harmless ATA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and all agencies, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the raffle or receipt or use of the prizes, including punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including personal injury, death, and attorneys' fees.
- The winner may be required to sign and return a certificate of eligibility and liability release within 14 days of a notification attempt. Non-compliance within these 14 days shall result in disqualification.
- The raffle is void wherever prohibited by law.
- All matters concerning this raffle shall be governed exclusively by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Aruba, and only the courts in Aruba shall have jurisdiction over related disputes.