Your preferences have been updated.
Matthew's Beachside Restaurant shares its additional health & safety measures.
• Posters promoting social distancing around the whole restaurant and kitchen area.
• Posters showing how to maintain a healthy environment for staff and guests.
• Sanitizing laminated menus, and using disposable menus.
• Employees are instructed to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes or as soon as it is necessary.
• There is a hand sanitizer station.
• The hostess greets guests and shows them where to sanitize their hands before seating.
• Before clock-in, our staff is instructed to do a health check (body temperature and health-related questions)
• Wearing a mask is obligatory for staff
• We have removed all table set up, upon guests' arrival, our staff will provide utensils and any extra items required during their breakfast/lunch or dinner.
• Payment handle between cashier and guest
• The floor plan was adapted with arrows for entrance and exit, also tables are 1.5 meters apart from each other 1.5
• The entire place is open-air with a stunning Ocean view.
• Daily self-inspection for employees is required.
• The use of gloves, a hairnet, and a mask is mandatory for the kitchen staff