TERMS AND CONDITIONS
STANDARD DATA AND TEXT MESSAGING RATES MAY APPLY
- Offer Period: The Offer begins at 12:00am ET on October 25, 2023; ends 11:59pm ET on December 15, 2023 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Offer Period”).
- Eligibility: The Tattoovenirs Offer (The “Offer”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) (“Eligibility Area”), who are 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence or older at the time of submission and have a trip planned to Aruba by June 30, 2024. Employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents of Aruba Tourism Authority (the “Sponsor”), Zeno Group, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, retailers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Released Offer Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Offer: During the Offer Period, participants who book a trip to Aruba and are scheduled to begin travel starting January 1, 2024 and by June 30, 2024, will be able to participate in the Offer and submit a claim, as described below (the “Claim”). Participants who provide a valid airline Travel Receipt when contacted after the Offer Period will receive a confirmation via email and then will receive a $150 Tattoo Voucher to be used in Aruba (each, a “Voucher”), as described below. Vouchers can only be redeemed at the tattoo vendors listed on the website outlined below by June 30, 2024. All travel to Aruba must begin by June 30, 2024 in order to be eligible for the Offer. If more than 150 Claims are submitted, only the first 150 valid Claims submitted will be eligible to receive the Offer. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than 150 Claims. There is a limit of one (1) Offer per participant/household.
- Submitting a Claim: During the Offer Period, visit www.aruba.com/us/tattoovenirs and fill out the requested Claim information including your full name, date of birth, email address, and dates of travel. Once your claim is submitted, within the first 150 claims, you will receive a notification via email from the Sponsor’s representative to confirm your eligibility. You will need to reply to this email and provide the requested information within 48 hours of notification including a flight itinerary or flight receipt with your full name printed (“Travel Itinerary”) showing proof of purchase for a trip to Aruba beginning from January 1, 2024 and by June 30, 2024 (“Travel Period”). Once your eligibility is verified, you will receive an email from the Sponsor’s representative confirming your status as an offer recipient. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any notification as undeliverable, or declining offer for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate eligible recipient may be selected.
Travel Itineraries that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. For example, and not an all-inclusive list, a Travel Itineraries will be rejected if it: (i) fails to pass anti-fraud detection measures; (ii) is unauthorized, fake, or has been illegitimately obtained; (iii) contains any messages, code or other markings not recognized by the Administrator; (iv) contains printing or other errors; (v) is illegible, unreadable or blank; (vi) has been previously used; (vii) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; (viii) is cancelled after booking or (ix) does not provide travel dates for the eligible Travel Period. Travel Itineraries obtained through unauthorized means or illegitimate channels will be void. Travel Itineraries cannot be sold, traded, auctioned, or bartered; all of which will be void.
Once a Claim has been validated, Vouchers will be mailed to recipients via U.S. mail. Return of any Voucher as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Voucher.
Any attempt by any participant to submit an Offer by using multiple/different names, identities, registrations and email addresses, or any other methods will void such Claims and that participant will be ineligible for the Offer.
- Vouchers: Up to One hundred fifty (150) Vouchers - a USD$150 Tattoo Voucher to be redeemed in Aruba for an Aruba-inspired souvenir tattoo of recipient’s choice from a list of Sponsor-specified tattoo vendors listed on the website. NOTE: The Sponsor cannot guarantee that an appointment with a tattoo vendor will be available during your stay. Actual paper Voucher must be presented at time of redemption. There is a limit of one (1) Voucher per participant/household. Any additional expenses required to complete a winner’s tattoo above and beyond USD $150 will be at the winner’s expense. Vouchers will be valid through and including June 30, 2024 and must be redeemed at one of the Sponsor-specified tattoo vendors in Aruba (or they will be forfeited). You will also be required to furnish a valid ID with your date of birth to the tattoo vendor. No transfer, cash or other substitution of a Voucher except Sponsor may substitute Voucher in whole or in part for one of comparable or greater retail value for any reason. Terms and conditions on Voucher including any expiration dates apply. Vouchers may not be copied or mass-produced or shared with other persons for use.
- Release of Liability For Tattoo: By participating in this Offer and consenting to receive a tattoo, the recipients agree to obtain medical clearance for any existing or preexisting medical conditions prior to receiving a tattoo. Recipients may not be pregnant or nursing, must not have epilepsy, hemophilia or suffer from any heart conditions or take medication which thins blood. Recipients may not suffer from any medical or skin conditions such as, but not limited to; Keloid or hypertrophic scarring, psoriasis or any open wounds or lesions. Recipients may be required to complete and sign an additional release form at the tattoo shop. Recipients acknowledge and accept all risk as it pertains to allergic reactions to the pigments, allergic reactions to metals, latex, soaps, and mediations. Recipients accept complete responsibility for all consequences and/or complications in accepting the tattoo as well as the aftercare needed. Recipients release Sponsor and its agencies from any and all liabilities as it pertains to contracted infections, diseases, dissatisfaction with tattoo outcome, fading, or skin altering procedures required to remove the tattoo.
- General Terms: By participating in this Offer, participants agree: [a] to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Released Offer Parties which shall be final in all respects relating to the Offer, including without limitation the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Offer Parties from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, Claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from their participation in the Offer or their acceptance, use or misuse of a Voucher; and [c] if a Voucher recipient, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor's subsidiaries and affiliates without further compensation (unless prohibited by law) and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. The Released Offer Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [c] limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor and/or Released Offer Parties are not responsible for incomplete, not received, misdirected, or illegible requests or Claims or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Offer to be disrupted or corrupted. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Offer, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of equipment tampering, fraud, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Offer and terminate awarding of Vouchers but all those Claims submitted validly prior to cancellation will still be fulfilled. Sponsor may prohibit a participant from participating in the Offer or receiving a Voucher if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants, Sponsor, or Released Offer Parties. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE OFFER MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes; Governing Law. Participants waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the Offer. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Offer shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in in the US.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Offer is Aruba Tourism Authority, L.G. Smith Blvd 8, P.O. Box 1019, Oranjestad, Aruba. The Administrator of the Offer is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.