PDA

View Full Version : I love blue seas

Love_blue_seas
12-09-2007, 08:23 AM
Hello, we are planning our first trip to Aruba for winter 2009. We have been going to Cozumel which we love, but want to see something different after 4 trips in 2 years. We like nicer all inclusives for the ease and conveniance of having it at our fingertips on lazy days, then go off resort and roam around to see the sites. We love nice fresh seafood restaraunts, long walks on the beach and grabbing a car for a drive to see the sites on a whim. I already have Fishbone on our to-do-list.

Andrea J.
12-09-2007, 08:34 AM
hi
welcome to the community forum

my husband and i have been to cozumel numerous times and loved the scuba and snorkeling there

sorry that your trip is not coming til 2009

if you are looking for a very upscale all inclusive, the RIU is probably you best bet.

if you are looking for very comfortable and laid back i would recommend the divi or the tamarijn

another restaurant for you list could be Madam Janette

andrea

Hello, we are planning our first trip to Aruba for winter 2009. We have been going to Cozumel which we love, but want to see something different after 4 trips in 2 years. We like nicer all inclusives for the ease and conveniance of having it at our fingertips on lazy days, then go off resort and roam around to see the sites. We love nice fresh seafood restaraunts, long walks on the beach and grabbing a car for a drive to see the sites on a whim. I already have Fishbone on our to-do-list.

Eagle Beach Boy
12-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome to a great board. You will find many good answers and suggestions that will make your visit to Aruba fantastic.

AuntieMame
12-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the board.

Please ask us questions.

We love questions.

SrBula
12-15-2007, 06:50 PM
We go to Cabo San Lucas twice a year because it is much closer to home, however we prefer our 2 weeks every year in Aruba. We stay at the Bucuti in Aruba, this will be our 18th year, and can't think of any place we'd rather stay, nice rooms and a great beach!! We stay at Sunset Beach in Cabo and because of the high surf (Pacific) you can't enter the water so we hang out by one of the pools, the resort has 4. Anyone with any Cabo questions sound off and I'll try to answer them -- Aruba is still #1 Sr Bula

Terry Joz
12-17-2007, 12:47 PM
We go to Cabo San Lucas twice a year because it is much closer to home, however we prefer our 2 weeks every year in Aruba. We stay at the Bucuti in Aruba, this will be our 18th year, and can't think of any place we'd rather stay, nice rooms and a great beach!! We stay at Sunset Beach in Cabo and because of the high surf (Pacific) you can't enter the water so we hang out by one of the pools, the resort has 4. Anyone with any Cabo questions sound off and I'll try to answer them -- Aruba is still #1 Sr Bula

Hi:
We go to Cabo every November, I love it there also and stay at the Playa Grande on the Pacific side.
But my heart belong's to Aruba!! :p:p:)
TerryJoz

SrBula
12-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Were there end of October and first part of November for Dia de los muertas, and it was tough, 90 degrees day after day !! Spent whole vacation by the pool & loved it. Will be there again in May (Cinco de Mayo) but mi corazon es en Aruba. Can't wait for July.

dale4011
06-23-2010, 10:34 AM
This is my first trip to Aruba. I have traveled to most all of of the Caribbean Islands from American Virgins to Grenada. On this trip I would like to travel to Venezula since it is so close. Does anyone know about such a trip? Can it be done by boat or must it be by air. What recomendations for the trip should I consider? I have been reading a lot of the posts and find that many people are very knowledgeable about this area. Any help would be appreciated. dale

Andrea J.
06-23-2010, 02:58 PM
there are warnings in place for americans that wish to travel to venezuela.
if you do go, air is the only mode of travel from aruba to venezuela.

you may want to private message one of our forum members mercedes lady and ask her about it. she spent a few days there in early june attending a wedding.

welcome to the forum

luvsun
06-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Is it just me, but aren't we past 2009??