03-21-2008, 10:20 AM
Your's as well! You even posted in the correct forum. :p ;) :D

confused1
03-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Thank you Andrea happy easter to you and yours as well

Happy Easter everyone

tds-ken
03-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Today is Good Friday and we are in the middle of a huge Snow Storm already 6-8 inches.
I hope everyone has a great Holiday!!!!!

Arubalisa
03-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Today is Good Friday and we are in the middle of a huge Snow Storm already 6-8 inches.
I hope everyone has a great Holiday!!!!!
:D My dd got her cast off her leg today, if she lived closer I am sure she would volunteer to come help shovel! Keep warm.

donsullivan
03-21-2008, 08:42 PM
yes , happy holiday to everyone. Only 3-4 inches of snow in downtown Chgo today...

Liz - Aruba Lover
03-21-2008, 09:15 PM
A Holy Happy Easter everyone.

corinne17
03-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Happy Easter from the South Jersey Shore. So many vacationers down here already!! I can't wait to be one in Aruba.
No snow here, but very windy...hopefully we won't have slushy crap tomorrow as predicted. Its never a nice snow in cape may county, always messy. I'm sure you are all over the snowy weather!!

Andrea J.
03-21-2008, 11:15 PM
congrats to c for cast removal!

high winds and 0 wind chill factor here in waterville me

going home tomorrow to start prepping easter dinner

happy and holy easter and to those that do not celebrate easter, have a wonderful weekend too

sagman17
03-22-2008, 09:56 AM
happy easter to everyone..love somers point..have a place there..the anchorage tavern is one of our favorite places to eat..

cindyo
03-22-2008, 04:41 PM
So glad to hear C got her thing off her leg....Hope you have a great Easter weekend Lisa....take care ! co

cindyo
03-22-2008, 04:49 PM
I've been busy cooking and preparing for Easter here. Having a total of 10 people for dinner. Told my daughters no candy this year....however, they will get an i-tunes card from the Easter bunny....Having ham, fresh kielbasa, augratin potatoes, cabbage, green bean bundles, squash, corn, mashed( picky kids), apple pie, lemon squares, rice krispie treats( my 14 yr daughters contribution)...wine, soda, and munchies b4 hand....Think enough food for 10...hope so...group ranges in age from 13-17 kids, 50-93 adults.....Kids will be hot tub-ing most of the day and emerge for food...SB a good day....How is everyone else spending the day??Happy Easter, cindy

tds-ken
03-23-2008, 10:47 AM
It would be great to have an Easter egg hut in the sand rather than the snow we have! I vote sand!

Arubalisa
03-23-2008, 11:06 AM
I've been busy cooking and preparing for Easter here. Having a total of 10 people for dinner. Told my daughters no candy this year....however, they will get an i-tunes card from the Easter bunny....Having ham, fresh kielbasa, augratin potatoes, cabbage, green bean bundles, squash, corn, mashed( picky kids), apple pie, lemon squares, rice krispie treats( my 14 yr daughters contribution)...wine, soda, and munchies b4 hand....Think enough food for 10...hope so...group ranges in age from 13-17 kids, 50-93 adults.....Kids will be hot tub-ing most of the day and emerge for food...SB a good day....How is everyone else spending the day??Happy Easter, cindy
:D I would rather have the itunes card!

We are having Prime Rib, but I think I like your "traditional" menu better. ;) :D

Andrea J.
03-23-2008, 01:29 PM
happy easter
our dinner menu includes
spiral ham w/ pineapple, roast pork w/ apple, mashed potatoes, squash, green beans, onions with cream sauce, asparagus, bunny cake and blueberry pie.

went to easter mass this morning at st rose of lima in northboro.
the pastor of the church is a family friend and traditionally we go there for easter mass. it was glorious.
have a good sunday all.

:D I would rather have the itunes card!

We are having Prime Rib, but I think I like your "traditional" menu better. ;) :D

cindyo
03-23-2008, 07:32 PM
oink, oink....Wow, I am stuffed....of course I have to put a swim suit on in 17 days...Isuppose I should have thought about that 4 months ago....alas, I am what I am....sorry rob...sorry no bikini for me....Great day, great relatives. We ate more than we should have, and it was colder than it should be...so glad my teens are teens, and that I didn't have to go out and buy patten leather white shoes, an sleeveless Easter dress, bonnet, white gloves and Easter baskets....I tunes sufficed..Hope all had a great day and enjoyed their meals...