PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Rides?

wise0822
05-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Has Anyone Ever Done The Sunset Cruise Around The Island Before? My Husband And I Are Coming Down In June And I Was Thinking It Sounded Neat But Didn't Know If It Was Worth The Money. There Are Some That Offer Supper And Some That Just Offer Drinks. Any Input On Which Company To Go With Or If It's Worth It Would Be Great! Thanks!:)

cindyo
05-27-2008, 05:49 PM
OMG....its one of the nicest things we've done. We did the Depalm boat with the open bar...well worth it. Beautiful boat! See my photos in the gallery to view the boat...cindy

rob o
05-27-2008, 08:00 PM
The Palm Pleasure Sunset Cruise that Cindyo and I took is from 5:30-7:30 and was one of the highlights of our trip. It was an open bar type, however, no meal.

serene56
05-31-2008, 09:41 PM
There are so many sunset sails to chose from- how do you decide which is better? Is taking a sunset cruise different from watching a sunset from the beach.

what about a full moon ride.-- any of those available?

cindyo
06-01-2008, 07:27 AM
Why yes, they serve drinks on the boat. We LOVE the palm pleasure thru depalm tours. We have been 5x , and will continue to do so. Great boat, check out the gallery pics i posted. cindyo

Andrea J.
06-01-2008, 08:32 AM
try
www.tranquilo.com (http://www.tranquilo.com)

the owner of the sail boat is a terrific guy and loads of rave reviews
i do know he does a snorkel adventure and does sunset sails.

andrea