PDA

View Full Version : RED SOX...nice game last nite !!!

cindyo
10-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Hope all the red sox fans out there saw the game last nite...DICE K did a great job, love YOUK's job too ! Tonite, good luck Beckett..
I am going to the Monday afternoon game and I get to see Lester ! cindyo

rob o
10-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Hope all the red sox fans out there saw the game last nite...DICE K did a great job, love YOUK's job too ! Tonite, good luck Beckett..
I am going to the Monday afternoon game and I get to see Lester ! cindyo

CindyO...you're the best.

She decided how we're using our ALCS tickets for Fenway...games 3, 4 and 5. CindyO goes to game 3, dd#2 game 4 and dd#1 game 5.

Yours truly goes to 3, 4 and 5. What a life, what a wife!

GO SOX!!!

Arubalisa
10-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Yours truly goes to 3, 4 and 5. What a life, what a wife!

GO SOX!!!
Much better than "just" getting the t-shirt! ;) :D

cindyo
10-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Its 10:02 now, sat. eve, and the sox so far have stunk....Beckett has lost it...I am not to optomistic with this game, so I had to step away from the TV...Rob's yelling at the TV, dd is laying on the couch, and I am in the other room on my laptop...

rob o
10-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Its 10:02 now, sat. eve, and the sox so far have stunk....Beckett has lost it...I am not to optomistic with this game, so I had to step away from the TV...Rob's yelling at the TV, dd is laying on the couch, and I am in the other room on my laptop...

It's 10:44.....Beckett has given up 8 runs and Terry Francona has morphed into Grady Little...at least for tonight. Sox fans know what I mean by that..

It's still the 5th inning....but....good night everyone!