PDA

View Full Version : New Rental Area

mattmorr
10-20-2008, 10:33 AM
When I dropped off my rental at Royal last November they said the rental shops across from the airport were being minimized to eight agencies. Can anyone telll me which agencies are at the airport.

Thanks for your feedback.

Arubalisa
10-20-2008, 10:50 AM
The most recent list I had is:

National, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty, Alamo, Dollar, Avis and local companies Economy, Econo, and Amigo.

Check with them upon inquiry as to surcharges for the "privledge" of being "inside" the airport. ;)

danadog56
10-20-2008, 05:18 PM
ArubaLisa, I know when we were there last year they were talking about the surcharges and that some were leaving the airport grounds...now I have to find out where courtesy is.... I think they are across the road from the airport, but I wonder they come and get you or if we have to walk or taxi it over there....

Liz - Aruba Lover
10-20-2008, 05:55 PM
ArubaLisa, I know when we were there last year they were talking about the surcharges and that some were leaving the airport grounds...now I have to find out where courtesy is.... I think they are across the road from the airport, but I wonder they come and get you or if we have to walk or taxi it over there....

They have a Toll free # - give them a call 1-866-978-5383.