PDA

View Full Version : Paul Van Driel

LisGeo09
10-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Does anyone have contact information for Paul Van Driel (photographer)? I went through other threads and only found paulvandriel@yahoo.com (paulvandriel@yahoo.com) ,but I'm not sure it is current. Thanks!!

Kristin113
11-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Does anyone have contact information for Paul Van Driel (photographer)? I went through other threads and only found paulvandriel@yahoo.com (paulvandriel@yahoo.com) ,but I'm not sure it is current. Thanks!!
That is Paul's email address, he is usually very busy so it might take some time for him to answer your emails, but be patient because he is absolutly the best!! We used him for our wedding in July and everyone is still talking about how great he was.

LisGeo09
11-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Great! Thanks so much. It's good to know that is his current address. I will give it more time for his reply then. Do you happen to have any samples of his pictures from your wedding? I have seen a few from the website but was wondering where I could find some more.

trajackson
11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
I used him at my wedding as well and he was great. The pictures were amazing, he had a great personality and our guests all loved him as well. I did not communicate with him til the day of the wedding when he showed up so don't worry- you will be happy you chose him!

LisGeo09
11-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Wonderful! Any samples for me to see?? :-)

kensimpson48
11-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Hey, he is really a good person and a good photographer. It is nice to know about a well respected person. Thank you