PDA

View Full Version : Coming for Christmas

nixx007
12-15-2008, 03:41 PM
My self and my partner have managed to get a brilliant flight deal from the 24th December until 7th January and we are looking for cheap accomodation. The fact that everything will be shut when we land for a few days is a bit scary so perhaps a mega cheap hotel and then a guesthouse. Does anyone know of anything that may suit?

Andrea J.
12-15-2008, 07:07 PM
your dates are the most popular for aruba!
that being said, the bad economy is on your side as i am sure that every place is not full.

check out all of the timeshare sites (rent) lacabanabrc.com and others

check out quality apartments

check out paradera apartments
check out bananas apartments
check out sasaki apartments
good luck

andrea

My self and my partner have managed to get a brilliant flight deal from the 24th December until 7th January and we are looking for cheap accomodation. The fact that everything will be shut when we land for a few days is a bit scary so perhaps a mega cheap hotel and then a guesthouse. Does anyone know of anything that may suit?

danadog56
12-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Just got a message from travelocity and see some great round trip flights that can be used from Jan to March. USAir out of PIT or PHL for < 400 dollars...so if you see something cheap, post it...I may decide to go right after the holidays.......yippee...