PDA

View Full Version : walking down the aisle alternative

Andrea J.
07-24-2009, 07:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhome.php%3Fre f%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded)

Shelly
07-24-2009, 07:54 AM
As I'm typing, that couple is on Good Morning America! That was amazing!!

cindyo
07-24-2009, 07:57 AM
It was on the news this morning...
Wish that was my wedding
That wouldn't have gone over with our church
All I can say is that was outstanding !!!

christene
07-24-2009, 08:52 AM
I put it on my Facebook page yesterday and saw them on the Today show this morning. The whole wedding party is supposed to be on the Today Show tomorrow (Saturday 7/24). What a blast!

Andrea J.
07-24-2009, 09:14 AM
my son and becca are getting married on aug 15.
christene my son kevin said he is willing to share a choreographer costs with you.;)

so funny huh?

I put it on my Facebook page yesterday and saw them on the Today show this morning. The whole wedding party is supposed to be on the Today Show tomorrow (Saturday 7/24). What a blast!

christene
07-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Lol! That would be too funny. My fiance is Indian so I'm telling him he could throw in some Punjabi flair! :D

By the way -- anyone know where I might be able to find some Bollywood dancers that could come in and get the party started? (Guess that's probably another thread...)

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

my son and becca are getting married on aug 15.
christene my son kevin said he is willing to share a choreographer costs with you.;)

so funny huh?

photosbyjulia
07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Lol! That would be too funny. My fiance is Indian so I'm telling him he could throw in some Punjabi flair! :D

By the way -- anyone know where I might be able to find some Bollywood dancers that could come in and get the party started? (Guess that's probably another thread...)

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!

PALAIS HINDU Engelandstraat 38, (297) 5832386.

christene
07-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks. I have communicated with Karina but she hasn't suggested anyone yet. Hopefully she'll know of someone but its been a couple of weeks now.

PALAIS HINDU Engelandstraat 38, (297) 5832386.

Bryan Morris
07-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Andrea,

That is cool but it seemed to have been in a church. That part does not go over so well with me. Any ways they seem to be having a blast.

Bryan Morris

cindyo
07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Andrea,

That is cool but it seemed to have been in a church. That part does not go over so well with me. Any ways they seem to be having a blast.

Bryan Morris

Bryan, my thoughts exactly..this wouldn't cut it in our catholic church...
great music and everyone looked like they were having a blast. I couldn't wait to see the bride come down...cindyo

Andrea J.
07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
i thought about the church and it may be kind of disrespectful in a church...........but then i thought that the sanctuary is only a building........a building that promotes love and community........and smiles..........

my church (st mary's in waltham) would have been shaking and undoubtedly there would be lightening bolts arouund :-)

Andrea,

Bryan Morris

christene
07-24-2009, 05:31 PM
I thought it was refreshing to see a church that must have a sense of humor. As long as the lyrics of the chosen song weren't inappropriate I think its fantastic. They really let the kids make it their own and feel at home there. Everyone is going to remember that day and that place.

rob o
07-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Cindy O......it's a great idea for our 25th anniversary vow renewal....

....I am practicing my moves already.

Good for the couple....that bride looks as though she was having a great time!

cindyo
07-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Cindy O......it's a great idea for our 25th anniversary vow renewal....

....I am practicing my moves already.

Good for the couple....that bride looks as though she was having a great time!

I bet we could get Rev. Gibson and Arubatoday and THe News in on it..25th vow renewal dancing down the beach