PDA

View Full Version : Katie and Bob are Honeymooning Tomorrow

wnysnow
10-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Wow, time does sure fly! My daughter and her new hubby will be landing in Aruba, US Air at
3:30pm tomorrow, and staying at the Renaissance. Tried to give them all the "motherly " advise. They will be island touring with Cerry. He sounds like a fine fellow.

Praying for them in Paradise,
Susan:p

Andrea J.
10-15-2009, 09:49 PM
they will have a wonderful time

:-)
andrea

Liz - Aruba Lover
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Congratulations to your daughter and new son-in-law. I'm sure they are going to have a wonderful time. If you hear from them (doubt that on their honeymoon), but if you do, tell them to tell Rafi at Blue Bar that Liz & Charlie say hi.

wnysnow
10-16-2009, 09:35 AM
They will be calling me from Charlotte. When is happy hour at Blue or LG Smiths lounge?

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Sue:p

rob o
10-16-2009, 12:20 PM
Great news....Sue. Congratulations.

cindyo
10-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Sue., post some pics if you can...Congrats...hey, I thought you were going along with them??? Hope the wedding was spectacular..
See you in April?

Arubagirl90
10-16-2009, 09:23 PM
I know they will have a great honeymoon in Aruba. I know that we did 10/20/90, fell in love with the island, bought a timeshare and have gone back one or two times a year since then.
Jill

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10719;130/st/20091106/e/Girls+only+trip+to+Aruba%21/k/d0a9/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

wnysnow
10-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that my daughter called me briefly to tell me how much she and Bob love living in Paradise! They are snorkeling with Red Sail, Horseback riding and Touring with Cerry. The weather is hot and sun, sun, sun!

Last night they ate at the Driftwood and thought it was wonderfully fresh! Today it is L.G. Smith's

I am so happy that they are having the time of their lives!

Bob and Cindy, you are almost there!

Cheers,
Sue:)

cindyo
10-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that my daughter called me briefly to tell me how much she and Bob love living in Paradise! They are snorkeling with Red Sail, Horseback riding and Touring with Cerry. The weather is hot and sun, sun, sun!

Last night they ate at the Driftwood and thought it was wonderfully fresh! Today it is L.G. Smith's

I am so happy that they are having the time of their lives!

Bob and Cindy, you are almost there!

Cheers,
Sue:)

I am hopeing Sue !! If Rob is ok????

wnysnow
10-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry I didn't figure out the anonymous accident victim sooner. I feel like you guys are family! If Rob wants to e-mail Denny or call us and he can possibly run medical interference for you.

Think positive,
Sue:doh:

rob o
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Sorry I didn't figure out the anonymous accident victim sooner. I feel like you guys are family! If Rob wants to e-mail Denny or call us and he can possibly run medical interference for you.

Think positive,
Sue:doh:

Treatment at Mass Eye and Ear has been outstanding....but, thanks for your offer. I am in good hands....they have been thorough and caring.

wnysnow
10-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Katie and Bob are coming home today. First time they will experience the sadness of leaving the island. It will be 40 degrees and raining when we pick them up.

I guess I had better buy another unit! Ya think?:D

Sue

arubamark
10-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi Sue! Belated congrats! We hope all is well with you and the family.

cindyo
10-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

Katie and Bob are coming home today. First time they will experience the sadness of leaving the island. It will be 40 degrees and raining when we pick them up.

I guess I had better buy another unit! Ya think?:D

Sue

Sue....UPDATE please...buying another unit? Did they have a great time??