PDA

View Full Version : R/t tickets purchased!!

wildewoman
11-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Well we took the plunge!! We purchased R/T FIRST Class tickets to Aruba for next October!! We have never been on first calss & are very excited!!

The trip last year was exhausting - with a red eye flight out of SFO - long lay over at JFK - then a 5 hour flight to Aruba - where we landed around 1 pm. We ended up falling in bed & woke up in time to grab a sandwhich & go back to bed. We felt we lost an entire day.

The tickets were relatively inexpensive ~ $ 2,000.00 for both of us. Only a couple of hundred dollars more then coach - well worth it!!

Funny - last year when we went - DH had food posening & I called the airlines the day before we were to leave - to see if I could get him in first class - just to stretch out & relax - they told me the first class tickets were $ 6,000.00 FOR 1!! He suffered in coach with me that trip. That's why we were so surprised that the price was so low this time around!!

Now. . . .on to plan the rest of trip!!

Linda

Tom and Karen
11-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Congradulations!!!!! Nice way to start out the trip - tickets in first class.

fattypatty
11-28-2009, 11:08 AM
awesome~!

wildewoman
12-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Just a short 9 months & we'll be there!! :D

hvy747
01-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Last August we flew back 1st class to ewr and last week flew down 1st class from ewr......ahhhhh yes