PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Christmas Party on the beach. . .

tom and pam
12-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi all,

Don't forget everyone. Planning on a puppy get together for Christmas on the beach at AM Beach Club. Will try for Saturday the 26th at about 5:00 PM for a meet and greet for our babies. . . . . . Be there and bring your camera. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Eagle Beach Boy
12-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi all,

Don't forget everyone. Planning on a puppy get together for Christmas on the beach at AM Beach Club. Will try for Saturday the 26th at about 5:00 PM for a meet and greet for our babies. . . . . . Be there and bring your camera. . . .

Tom and Stanley

We will be there.

ragdoll
12-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh, so sorry we will miss it, we don't get in til Dec. 28th
I could try and meet some other puppys at a later date.
let me know if it can be worked out.
My puppy is a 3 month old Morkie named Bentley

Tom and Stanley
12-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Oh, so sorry we will miss it, we don't get in til Dec. 28th
I could try and meet some other puppys at a later date.
let me know if it can be worked out.
My puppy is a 3 month old Morkie named Bentley

We sure can get together on the beach when you get there. Watch for us. . . We will be the cute little dog with the old fart. . . . .

Tom and Stanley

Eagle Beach Boy
12-08-2009, 06:53 PM
We could do it in January also after the Holidays when it is a bit quieter. In the morning before it gets too hot.

ragdoll
12-09-2009, 03:54 AM
As you might be able to tell from most of my post I am not that much of a morning person, LOL but I will do my best to see as many puppy people as I can, at any time that works for us all, I Can't wait, Big snow storme here this morning and I am at a loss as to what to
do with my new puppy who is in training to go potty outside, it's so cold and windy and he is still so small.

ragdoll
01-08-2010, 03:05 AM
All my family goes home on Jan. 11, I would still like to meet other puppy people,
any one up for a late afternoon meeting on the beach after that date let me know.