PDA

View Full Version : At Last!

peapod
03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi everyone in the Forum,
Finally... my husband and I have been registered since August of 2009 but were never able to post any replies or threads just read all of the interesting context. It looks like Simon @ Aruba.com has finally come to our aide! Thanks...
Anyhow my husband Mike and I (Wendy) have been to Aruba 6 years in a row, this September will be our 7th. We started as just a "let's see if we like it" trip and then that was it were were hooked. The beaches, weather and the people keep us coming back. Each year it gets harder to wait. Last year we met a fantastic couple from Pittsburgh who we remain great friends with and will be vacationing with them this year again. Well that's it I hope this post works.

danadog56
03-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Peapod, welcome .....glad to know there is another of us our there !!!!!
We all love the island and enjoy posting our trips as well as getting answers for questions...there is alot to be learned from this forum...

Andrea J.
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
welcome to the forum

looks like simon got most of the bugs our in the "merger migration thing"

for the last 24 hrs arubalisa has no been able to get onto the site.

anyway, welcome to the forum AT LAST!

peapod
03-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Thank you Andrea,glad to finally be on board

DANNYO
03-22-2010, 06:33 PM
welcome to the forum

looks like simon got most of the bugs our in the "merger migration thing"

for the last 24 hrs arubalisa has no been able to get onto the site.

anyway, welcome to the forum AT LAST!
:doh:What would this board be without Lisa?:doh:She can't be replaced:mad:

Andrea J.
03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
relax dannyo the bugs are now worked out of the system and lisa has access back again.
andrea

Edronenburg
03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
I owe a huge debt of gratitude to both Simon and Andrea for all their help in straightening out my being able to log in to the site again.

We are extremely lucky to have such a helpful and patience person as Andrea and I, again, thank her for her assistance.

I am sure that Simon will shortly have Arubalisa back on the site.

Ed

Andrea J.
03-22-2010, 07:36 PM
thanks ed
and i wonder how many others experienced difficulties?

lisa is back on!

KATH2ME
03-22-2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome Peapod

Yah Yah for Lisa back, I missed her

Edronenburg
03-23-2010, 10:34 AM
:doh:What would this board be without Lisa?:doh:She can't be replaced:mad:
Dannyo...I could not agree with you more...welcome back, Lisa...we are so lucky to have you as a Monitor.

Ed

Arubalisa
03-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Dannyo...I could not agree with you more...welcome back, Lisa...we are so lucky to have you as a Monitor.

Ed
Thanks Ed, it is appreciated. I truly missed everyone while I was recuperating :)

lrealnurse
03-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome peapod... This is my first trip and I am learning so much from the forum.. can't wait to experience this wonderful paradise my self...