PDA

View Full Version : peterbonbini

peterbonbini
04-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Hello everyone, on this site for the first time. My wife thought I was a prime candidate because of my love for the island and its people. Guilty!!!!! I really could spend every vacation there and not feel cheated at what I might be missing. I am so happy and relaxed when I am in Aruba I feel like the person I should be. Enough of that, I love the Hyatt and have spent countless weeks there. The water sports are what really thrills me and my family. Rodney at ocean faith has been taking us out tubing for years and we are still alive by some miracle. As for the other atributes to the island, great dining. Ican help with dinner suggestions if needed. 113 days to go!!!!

princess
04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=peterbonbini;172196]. I am so happy and relaxed when I am in Aruba I feel like the person I should be.QUOTE]

You summed it up in one sentence there, exactly how I, and I am sure, many others, feel about Aruba :D

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Arubalisa
04-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Andrea J.
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Howdy and welcome to the forum.

danadog56
04-12-2010, 06:57 PM
welcome to the forum peter.....we all do feel the same way...........definitely AA (aruba addicted) as someone else on the forum penned so perfectly !!!!