PDA

View Full Version : Photographer

bowlady
08-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

We just returned from Aruba and I had Victor Winklaar do a family shoot for us. Now, this was not just any family shoot. There were 11 of us including two 2 year olds! God Bless his heart... patient and caring. I am wedding coordinator in the states and know a good photographer from a mediocre one.
The photos are beautiful and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer in Aruba. He has a outstanding eye for interesting moments and I think his best work is photojournalistic.
Very reasonably priced and honest. Thanks again, Victor.

bowlady
08-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

We just returned from Aruba and I had Victor Winklaar do a family shoot for us. Now, this was not just any family shoot. There were 11 of us including two 2 year olds! God Bless his heart... patient and caring. I am wedding coordinator in the states and know a good photographer from a mediocre one.
The photos are beautiful and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer in Aruba. He has a outstanding eye for interesting moments and I think his best work is photojournalistic.
Very reasonably priced and honest. Thanks again, Victor.