PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting to the paradise !!

Gambe
01-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Here we are!! After more than 1 year of checking informations, news, videos and chatting with people about Aruba, i'll finally get there!!
My flight will land on the 1ST of February, and i didn't book the return yet!! That's cause i'm sure i'll say YES to any kind of job oppotunity i'll might receive!! :D
I want to say a big thank you to everybody in this forum for gave me all the informations i needed, and a special thanks goes to Andrea j, Lizzardo and gbfan, always ready to answer my thousand questions :p
For anyone who will be on the island for holidays by the first of February i'll be happy to join the paradise exploration, or if someone would like to show me how the life is in there i would be very grateful...:)
Thank you very much again for your help, I seriously can't wait !!
See u there!
Matteo

Andrea J.
01-09-2012, 11:08 AM
keep us posted on your adventures and employment.
if you wind up in a position where you can do some hiring and need a swim coach. instructor or lifeguard , let me know......i'll take the job :-)

katb161
01-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah......booked this afternoon; leaving from Detroit tomorrow morning will be in Paradise and on the beach by the early afternoon! Okay!!! My fellow Canadians; let's meet up at the Holiday Inn.

katb161
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
I can work as an Administrative Assistant! .....or whatever!

katb161
01-15-2012, 09:12 PM
I have a ticket home; but I don't have to be on the plane! lol