PDA

View Full Version : Glenn is headin' back

Glenn
01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi there everyone,

After a forced absence (damned colon) of two years, we're booked for Aruba for this coming October.

We'll be there Oct. 12-19, 2013.

For flights, our routing is Winnipeg - Toronto - Aruba on Air Canada. We'll be staying at Aruba Sunset Beach Studios in Malmok.

We hope to be at the bb party on Monday, October 14 which will be Canadian Thanksgiving.

Yes, even after having been traveling to Aruba since 1980, I'm very excited.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can.

Glenn

Andrea J.
01-16-2013, 09:45 PM
hooray!!

may good health continue

paul and i are looking at maybe mid or late october or early nov

Hi there everyone,

After a forced absence (damned colon) of two years, we're booked for Aruba for this coming October.

For flights, our routing is Winnipeg - Toronto - Aruba on Air Canada. We'll be staying at Aruba Sunset Beach Studios in Malmok.

We hope to be at the bb party on Monday, October 14 which will be Canadian Thanksgiving.

Glenn

Arubalisa
01-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Sounds fantastic! A different time of year for you two?

Glenn
01-17-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Lisa,

Yes, our previous trips have usually been in mid-January, but I couldn't wait till January 2014.

Our anniversary sounded like a good time to go but you know me, I don't really need much of a reason to start thinking about going to Aruba.

It would be great if you couldbe there then too!

Take care,

Glenn

Arubalisa
01-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I do not blame you for not wanting to wait :)

Unfortunately we will not get there in October, dh has to work and dd has school :(

Somehow I have a feeling you two will still enjoy yourselves without us ;)

CandyC55
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Who's going to be in Aruba Mar 11-25 we're at Surf Club

Bluesky
02-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi there everyone,

Glenn
Glenn, so good to hear you are coming back to Aruba. I have read & thoroughly enjoyed your trip reports over the last 6 years and missed them the past couple of years. Welcome back!!!:)