PDA

View Full Version : status condos

MaryG
04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Does anyone know the status of Tuscany or Aqua condos?
Over the summer locals told me that Aqua was funded by
Venezuelan businessmen and they ran out of funds and due to
problems in the government it was stalled indefinitely.
As for Tuscany, I am not sure if they built yet etc.
Thank you for any help.

Tom and Stanley
04-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Tuscany is just sitting there. There is one double townhouse unit built and used as a sales office. No other work is in progress and the whole area that is to be the grounds is overgrown and not to pleasing. . . I don't think this will be done for many years to come. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

MaryG
04-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you so much for the reply. It's too bad I finally think my husband would consider the purchase. I think I'll go back and check out Gold Coast. I liked it there very much. We will be there several months out of the year and rent occasionally. I'm probably just dreaming, ha, ha. Thanks for the help and anyone else that has some options that won't kill my hubby. I appreciate this web site very much. Thank you!!!!

charles
04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi Mary,
I saw your post and perhaps you have moved on and solved your problem by now. In any case, this is my take on it:

Aqua condos gets attention once in a while - and then not much.
Tuscany was dead in water before it started and any building is to satisfy sales, which were not much.

Hate to be a bubble buster.

On the other hand, this is a perfect time to homes on the island. I have seen properties go for as much as 50% under what they are valued.

The times are a changing

be well
charles