PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Dylan's going back to Aruba!!

ctfirewife
02-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Hi Everyone!
I haven't been on the forum in far too long. Not much has happened, moved to Maine, settled right in. Got a great job.

We didn't get to Aruba this year but...are booked for next January! My husband and I are very excited! We won't tell our son, Dylan, until it gets closer. He's 3 now and still talks about our trip when he was 2 like it was yesterday!

We'll be staying at the Marriott Ocean Club. We are keeping our eyes plastered to the internet to find the best airfare. :)

I know our first stop will be Zeerovers! I dream about that place allll the time!

Jacki
02-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Yay! I love how excited you are :) Isn't Aruba the best!!

Andrea J.
02-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Dylan sent me a FB message that he was ticked off there was no birthday Aruba trip this year ;)

ctfirewife
02-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Ha! It wasn't my decision to make, unfortunately! Trust me, the decision makers wife (aka Nana) was quite sad that Dylan wasn't there with her this year!

We'll make it twice as special for him in 2015!

ctfirewife
03-19-2014, 09:18 AM
Found out some good friends of ours will be there at the same time as us! They were in Aruba at the beginning of this month for there honeymoon and are HOOKED! We can't wait to show them all our favorite places! Stop #1...ZEEROVERS!