PDA

View Full Version : What timeshares are giving rewards for going to a presentation?

littlejen22
04-23-2014, 12:19 AM
We will be on the island for 16 days, I know nothing about the low rise area, I would not mind going to a presentation just to see that side of things (my husband will probably never agree though.)

Andrea J.
04-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Bluegreen at lacabana is still peddling their "point plan" and i do not know what their incentives are currently.
Last time we sat thru one there, I think we got a dinner at one of the AGA restaurants and a $100 visa card. The meal and the gift card were not worth the 2 hours I lost from time on the beach.

Divi, to the best of my knowledge is still peddling their units at the Phoenix….but I may be wrong.
Their incentives included dinner at one of the Divi Timeshare restaurants and golfing at the Links.

Is SURF club still selling?

We will be on the island for 16 days, I know nothing about the low rise area, I would not mind going to a presentation just to see that side of things (my husband will probably never agree though.)

littlejen22
04-23-2014, 12:40 AM
Honestly I don't know, I don't think the Surf Club is sold out but I am a bad owner and am not up to date on anything. I doubt we will do any tour but it is good to know what we can get, lol. With owning two weeks at the Surf Club there is zero chance of us buying more of anything.

rob o
04-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Honestly I don't know, I don't think the Surf Club is sold out but I am a bad owner and am not up to date on anything. I doubt we will do any tour but it is good to know what we can get, lol. With owning two weeks at the Surf Club there is zero chance of us buying more of anything.

Surf Club units are sold out, they still make presentations and sell Marriott Vacation Club Points (Note: these points are NOT the same as Marriott Rewards Points). They give rewards for attending, either $100 towards dinner at a number of restaurants or 10,000 Marriott Rewards Points, as of November 2013.

Surf Club reservations can now be made with an owned week or with Vacation Club Points.

littlejen22
04-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Surf Club units are sold out, they still make presentations and sell Marriott Vacation Club Points (Note: these points are NOT the same as Marriott Rewards Points). They give rewards for attending, either $100 towards dinner at a number of restaurants or 10,000 Marriott Rewards Points, as of November 2013.

Surf Club reservations can now be made with an owned week or with Vacation Club Points.

Thanks. We own two weeks and are enrolled in the points program. We are actually traveling on a week plus 6 days of Vacation CluB points plus three nights at the Hyatt using Hyatt points.

Jacki
04-23-2014, 10:07 AM
I don't remember the whole list, but Bluegreen (at La Cabana) was also offering water sport activities and other incentives last summer.

susan1r
04-26-2014, 10:17 PM
In Aruba 4/13-18. Was approached for Divi Pheonix, but didn't go. Also Divi beach and golf. Went to that one. We received a $100 gift card to a choice of restaurant. (We chose el Gaucho). Also an offer for a week at a timeshare for $199, the company is Condo Express.