PDA

View Full Version : Divi Pheonix

curley2u
07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been visiting Aruba for over 20 years. We are using our final week at the Aruba Grand (now Riu) from December 5-12, 2014. We are interested in renting two nights at the Pheonix on December 3rd and 4th. We are also interested in purchasing a re-sale at the Pheonix preferable for a mid to late January week. At the Aruba Grand you can trade your fixed week for another, if available; is that possible at the Pheonix also? Thanks.

Andrea J.
07-02-2014, 10:00 AM
hi curley
i cannot answer your questions, but i do want to say welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

your riu/grand timeshare.....was it a 20 yr contract?

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been visiting Aruba for over 20 years. We are using our final week at the Aruba Grand (now Riu) from December 5-12, 2014. We are interested in renting two nights at the Pheonix on December 3rd and 4th. We are also interested in purchasing a re-sale at the Pheonix preferable for a mid to late January week. At the Aruba Grand you can trade your fixed week for another, if available; is that possible at the Pheonix also? Thanks.

curley2u
07-04-2014, 07:42 AM
We purchased it privately--i think it had about 18 years left at that time.