PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Condo with Ocean View

JohnMtl
10-21-2017, 04:22 PM
Hi !

I’m trying to make a short list of properties to visit when we fly down in a couple of months.

We’re looking for a two bedroom condo in the Eagle Beach area (or a similar area).
The idea would be to rent in a complex for 6 months the first year with the thought of eventually buying.

We’d like something in a small, secure complex, with a view of the ocean and walking distance to the beach.
Ideally, the unit would be modern and be well-lit with large windows.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Andrea J.
10-21-2017, 04:32 PM
you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

JohnMtl
10-21-2017, 04:50 PM
you may want to contact forum members SCHEXC and ROBIN
Robin has a 2 bedroom condo.......i do not know if hers is available for a 6 month rental, but she may be able to tell you about her condo complex.
Schexc has a 1 bedroom condo....but he may be able to tell you about his condo complex.

Will do.

Thanks!

schexc
10-21-2017, 06:29 PM
Be glad to offer any insight.

robin
10-22-2017, 03:59 PM
I sent you reply to your private message. I forgot to mention that we plan on being in Aruba from the beginning of Jan. to the end of March 2018.

SueGardner
10-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Might want to check out Blue Residences - they have condos you can rent for 6 months or a year. Location is walking distance to Palm Beach and Eagle Beach. Gated secure community. Ocean views from all condos.