PDA

View Full Version : Looking for long term rentals for January 2020.

Ironnicolesmith
01-03-2019, 01:57 AM
My husband will be attending Xavier university starting in Jan of 2020. We are looking for a long term rental within reasonable distance to the university. Ideally it would be furnished and one bedroom at least, preferably two (we have a family and friends that plan on visiting) with a kitchen / dining area. If you know of any places please send me their contact information. Many thanks.

Andrea J.
01-03-2019, 08:13 AM
have you visited aruba and met with a realtor/rental agent?

My husband will be attending Xavier university starting in Jan of 2020. We are looking for a long term rental within reasonable distance to the university. Ideally it would be furnished and one bedroom at least, preferably two (we have a family and friends that plan on visiting) with a kitchen / dining area. If you know of any places please send me their contact information. Many thanks.

Ironnicolesmith
02-02-2019, 01:43 AM
We have never been to Aruba before and have no contacts. If you have any recommendations for an agent I would be most grateful. Picking one off of the internet is rather daunting. Many thanks.

robin
02-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Prestige Realty may be able to help or at least send you in the right direction. I know they really specialize on the vacation end of things and properties, but they may be able to tell you who to use on the island for what you are looking for.

GETA62
02-03-2019, 12:25 PM
You may contact Century 21 at +297 586 4242.
They have Long Term Rental department and helped us to find tenants as well.
Very honest and professional people and know how to run business.
Good luck.

Jacki
02-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Good luck and make sure to come back and let us know how things go! So exciting!