PDA

View Full Version : Aruba Life

Richard M
02-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Back in October we visited Aruba Life condominiums in Nord. Their website is Aruba life.net. The sales agent was great we kept in contact. When we went down week 4 I contacted her that we were coming in and she emailed us back she would call Monday. Didn’t hear from her so Wednesday I called and left message. We also sent email to her email and the. Site email no response. When I called again on Thursday 1/31 their number was disconnected. Does anyone have any information on them. I know investors are from Venezuela I am thinking they may have gone under.

robin
02-10-2019, 09:23 PM
I don't know anything, but I can take a drive by there if you'd like to check it out. Just let me know.

schexc
02-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Our friend, who is also a real estate agent, told us when we saw him early last December, that the units were not selling well. Really haven’t heard anything else. I’m sure we’ll get together next trip and I’ll see what he has to say.

Aruba4ever
02-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Sorry, the number being disconnected is a really bad sign.

Richard M
02-11-2019, 10:26 AM
That would be great if not too much trouble. Do you have any recommendations for other condo opportunities looking for 2-3 bedrooms. You can email me rm926@verizon.net

robin
02-11-2019, 12:52 PM
I did drive by today but did not stop because I had groceries in the car. There was, from what I could tell, someone in the construction trailer and some one talking to who ever it was from outside. The gate was open. There were pavers in bundles/pallets near the trailer. I didn't see anyone else, but it was after 12, so if they are working, they may have left for lunch. I'll try to get back there tomorrow and see if there is anyone to talk to about what is happening.

robin
02-14-2019, 12:31 PM
I back today and there was no one around.