This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: MUST DO Artistic Activity - San Nicholas Mural Tour - Tito Bolivar

Post Thanks / Like

MUST DO Artistic Activity - San Nicholas Mural Tour - Tito Bolivar

Those that know me know the reason I do not post frequently here, despite being an active visitor of course :-)

That said I want to promote something every visitor and local MUST visit in Aruba as it is incredibly moving to see - the artistic mural tour in San Nicholas. I want to call out the incredible efforts of Tito Bolivar from ArtisA who has a vision and ambition to revitalize and establish San Nicholas as an arts centre of Aruba. He is a one man wrecking ball of enthusiasm and positivity. From the murals, the stories behind each, the mosaic tile benches and their stories alone . . . it is truly one of the best 2 hours I have spent on the island in the 12+ years visiting and living here.

So please everyone, look up Tito and schedule a visit to the murals of San Nicholas. Trust me, you will not be disappointed and in fact will be wowed.

Here is a link to their FB site and contact info - it is the best USD $20 pp I have spent in Aruba in some time.
    https://www.facebook.com/ARTISARUBA/

Michael
    1 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing!
    the murals are magnificent aren't they?
    we see them every time we are in Aruba and expect to see more in 3 weeks!!

again thanks
    every needs to see the murals.

Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    Those that know me know the reason I do not post frequently here, despite being an active visitor of course :-)

That said I want to promote something every visitor and local MUST visit in Aruba as it is incredibly moving to see - the artistic mural tour in San Nicholas. I want to call out the incredible efforts of Tito Bolivar from ArtisA who has a vision and ambition to revitalize and establish San Nicholas as an arts centre of Aruba. He is a one man wrecking ball of enthusiasm and positivity. From the murals, the stories behind each, the mosaic tile benches and their stories alone . . . it is truly one of the best 2 hours I have spent on the island in the 12+ years visiting and living here.

So please everyone, look up Tito and schedule a visit to the murals of San Nicholas. Trust me, you will not be disappointed and in fact will be wowed.

Here is a link to their FB site and contact info - it is the best USD $20 pp I have spent in Aruba in some time.
    https://www.facebook.com/ARTISARUBA/

Michael

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.aruba.com/us/explore/san-nicolas-art-murals

also too, copying to culinary/culture

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like