This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: UTV Tour Recommendation

Post Thanks / Like

UTV Tour Recommendation

Hey Everyone - Starting to compile things for this year's trip on the last week of March. We're thinking of doing a UTV tour - something we haven't done. We're usually just beach bums but the wife is going down for a week with her friend then my son and I are flying down for a second week with her. We thought a UTV tour might break things up and be fun for my son. I was looking at the Fofoti one that goes to black stone beach, the gold mill, lighthouse and arashi.

Does anyone have any recommendations for UTV tours? If you've been on the Fofoti how was it...any comments?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to being on the Happy Island again.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know the owners of FOFOTI and they do run an outstanding and and upstanding company.

ABC and DePalm tours has very good tours as well.

here is a link for a bunch of tours....all get good reviews for the most part! https://www.aruba.com/us/things-to-d...eing-and-tours

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a UTV tour with AGW Tours and it was really fun! The UTV's were in great shape, the guides were awesome and when one of the wheels (literally) fell off one of the UTV's, the guides quickly fixed it and then drove that UTV the rest of the way. We did the 4 hour morning tour with them. I would totally do another trip with them in the future. They get great reviews on TripAdvisor too.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    My friends used Fofuti on a cruise excursion and loved the tour. Aruba Sunrise Tours gets great reviews for the early risers.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies! The wife has spoken and we will be doing an AGW tour. It will be a nice break from the beach and pool. She’s going down with friends for a week before my son and I arrive so it will also be a nice break for her to get off the reservation!
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy!!! We really loved our tour with AGW. Great bunch of folks!

0 0