This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: New Years Eve

Post Thanks / Like

New Years Eve

Hello,

I am thrilled to be able to be in Aruba from Christmas to New Years Day. I would love some advice on best events/things to do, reservations I should make, for New Years Eve and if there are any can't-miss activities the holiday week.

Thanks much!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    a few days before NY EVE the island celebrates by lighting off
    paragara fireworks.
    these are lit and it sounds like a war zone and it is exciting and quite fun.

New Years Eve-screen-shot-2021-10-17-9-01-10-pm-jpg
    picture the streets lined with many feet of these fireworks.
    the noise is deafening.

most of the resorts have some type of celebrations whether it be fireworks or dinner and dancing (if it is allowed by then)

at midnight beautiful fireworks are set off in the sky all over the island and it is breathtaking.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    a few days before NY EVE the island celebrates by lighting off
    paragara fireworks.
    these are lit and it sounds like a war zone and it is exciting and quite fun.

New Years Eve-screen-shot-2021-10-17-9-01-10-pm-jpg
    picture the streets lined with many feet of these fireworks.
    the noise is deafening.

most of the resorts have some type of celebrations whether it be fireworks or dinner and dancing (if it is allowed by then)

at midnight beautiful fireworks are set off in the sky all over the island and it is breathtaking.
    Andrea, do most tourist areas of the island have the fireworks - town, eagle beach, and palm beach? Is there one area that you think is better to watch from? We may be in Aruba on new years eve for the first time, wondering what to expect. we have a good view of eagle beach and up the coast towards palm beach from our fourth floor balcony.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    there will be areas at the hotels that will have some kind of display.
    most of the celebrations are all over the island ...in the neighborhoods etc!

your 4th flour balcony will be a good spot, but I think that looking inland will provide the most entertainment.

check some you tube videos...........NYE Eve Fireworks Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by Alan r View Post
    Andrea, do most tourist areas of the island have the fireworks - town, eagle beach, and palm beach? Is there one area that you think is better to watch from? We may be in Aruba on new years eve for the first time, wondering what to expect. we have a good view of eagle beach and up the coast towards palm beach from our fourth floor balcony.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    A high view of the island is awesome. I wish there was a way to show you some of my video from last year.

0 0