This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alfie's Palm Beach

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the clarification. Your downtown location still remains on our list as a ‘must try’. Hopefully will get there this upcoming trip.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry folks, having some trouble with this old technology haha! I haven't use a forum in a while!
    Last edited by AlfiesInAruba; 04-23-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all your kind words! We really do hope we see you in O'stad! I don't work at the bar every night, but please send me an email through our website, and I'll be there!
    Last edited by AlfiesInAruba; 04-23-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Massive thanks for the well wishes

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Hi Amal! Thanks so much for clearing eveything up for the forum members. Wishing you continued success downtown!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    You're most welcome, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner! Let me know through our website when you'll be passing by

Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Your downtown location still remains on our list as a ‘must try’. Hopefully will get there this upcoming trip.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to post and clear the air. We had been to the Palm Beach location once and to be honest, the person from NJ did not leave us an impression that showed longevity. Hopefully your's and Peter's burden will be resolved shorty and doesn't upset the day to day of the downtown location. We really like to stop in there at least once or twice a trip and enjoy the atmosphere that the two of you bring to the island.

Unfortunately, we're hearing a lot of the same from folks since he left. We should have been more present, hindsight, eh?! Thank you so very much for your continued support, it means loads to us
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Amal, thank you for your post. I’m sorry for your troubles at the Palm Beach location. We have yet to make it to your pub but always here positive reviews. Maybe this trip!
    Again, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier! Thank you, would love to make sure I'm at the pub when you visit! Take care
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    I completely understand. Thank you for the update and clearing up any rumors. Look forward to visiting the original location.
    Thanks for this Definitely looking forward to having you at the pub, let me know in advance!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    thank you so much for the clarity on the situation.
    your honesty is appreciated.
    that certainly is problematic and a huge pain for you fine folks.

we ALL make mistakes and hopefully the mistakes are not too costly $$$ or mentally.

we will see you in O'staad sometime in the coming weeks.
    You guys are all so nice, thanks for this Important thing is owning them, and learning from mistakes. We'll keep plugging away downtown, and looking forward to you all visiting!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we should have a get together at Alfie's downtown?