This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Atardi to be closed for renovation Sept 12 - Mid Dec

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Atardi to be closed for renovation Sept 12 - Mid Dec

The statement from Marriott Atardi

To continue to offer a high quality, memorable experience, the Atardi kitchen will be undergoing an enhancement starting mid-September, 2022. During this time the restaurant will be temporarily closed. As the restaurant undergoes the enhancement project period, Waves/Atardi will be temporarily closed, with an alternative option for our in-house guests. We will have a new pop-up beach dinner experience called ‘Strea’ (Papiamento for ‘star’) available to guests on the Tradewinds beach area with three carefully-crafted set-menu options to choose from and Aruba’s beautiful sunset as the backdrop.

At the same time, our beach pop-up shack, Kokomo, will be available for beach loungers to delight in lunch and drink offers. The enhancement project is scheduled to be completed by mid-December, 2022.
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have always enjoyed Atardi, with the exception of a bad experience there in July. We had planned on giving it another try this October. We’ll try to check out the new Strea restaurant.
    I’m going to miss the lobster rolls at Waves. They were delicious!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Will miss Waves during our upcoming visit but hopefully their temporary set up will have the same food for beach service.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckahoe View Post
    We have always enjoyed Atardi, with the exception of a bad experience there in July. We had planned on giving it another try this October. We’ll try to check out the new Strea restaurant.
    I’m going to miss the lobster rolls at Waves. They were delicious!
    Yes on the lobster rolls! And I was just going to try one for the first time next month! I have a feeling the temporary restaurant may have same or similar menu as Waves. Fingers crossed.
    0 1