This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Bochincha Container Yard

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Bochincha Container Yard

Bochincha Container Yard

X Marks the spot
    We parked in the DIMAS lot.

Bochincha Container Yard-screen-shot-2021-05-12-8-02-18-am-jpg
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    And the food options:

https://bochincha.com/menu

1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen (or noticed within trip reports maybe) any reviews or impressions of this new dining plaza downtown? Would anyone who has visited post your impressions/ recommendations about it? I've been following their Instagram page and it looks very crowded and sort of a younger crowd (or maybe those are just the photos they are posting). Obviously, bars and drinking are a big draw here but I'd like to know what others here thought about it.
    Thanks,
    Brian

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I reviewed it in my Aruba Story.
    Once I am at home I will do individual restaurant reviews

We liked the place....a lot.
    it was good and lively and had great selections of food and drink.
    It is very laid back and those that expect high end will be very disappointed.
    It was also loud with DJ music.
    We will go again.
    Former member of Parliament and former Minister of Tourism and Labor Otmar Oduber is the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    I haven't seen (or noticed within trip reports maybe) any reviews or impressions of this new dining plaza downtown? Would anyone who has visited post your impressions/ recommendations about it? I've been following their Instagram page and it looks very crowded and sort of a younger crowd (or maybe those are just the photos they are posting). Obviously, bars and drinking are a big draw here but I'd like to know what others here thought about it.
    Thanks,
    AIDTM THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop-pop Brian View Post
    Thanks,
    I'm positive I reviewed it in my trip report. Pam and I are in our 60's and enjoyed ourselves immensely, we even ran into two of our young Dutch friends. The reason it appeals to younger folks is the prices. Another of our Dutch friends said it's one of the only places young folks can afford. I agree with what Andrea wrote about the place.

1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m going to try it on my next trip, probably early July. I was there end of April but it was a solo trip and didn’t want to go alone.
    0 0