This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Casa Nonna (Ritz)

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Casa Nonna (Ritz)

It was delicious.
    Appetizer was a very small antipasto that was terrific, but just a tiny amount of food.
    Our entrees,Paul and I each had chicken parm, salads, and shared pasta.
    The pasta was done perfectly el dente!!!
    Everything was delicious.

We love this place.

The wait staff was very attentive and all their service was good.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Casa Nonna! Do you remember who you had assist you that night with dinner? Their staff is all great IMO but I have a couple of favorites for sure.

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jay. There were 3. I never caught their names. 3 lovely ladies all younger than 30.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We had 3 young ladies as well. One was Angela. The other two I didn’t catch their names but remember one of the girls was from Spain. The girl who first waited on us was very pleasant but we did notice she was having some sort of issue with the other two. In the end it was Angela who took over the service. It didn’t impact us much but there was some sort of delay with the appetizer of salami and cheese boards coming out. I believe Angela said something to our initial server and then there was a switch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Angela is sweet. One night it was just CJ and I eating dinner as Tracy was not feeling well that night....when we were leaving she brought out a bag with some warm soup and said maybe this will make Tracy feel a little better.

Eduardo and Kennith are my favorite 2 but i have never had poor service by anyone there.